Sunday 1 July 2012

Nails Inc Kings Cross Neon Crackle swatches

Crackles have pretty much been done to death now, and it's not often I come across one that makes me go "ooooh" anymore. I was hoping this one would do the trick, but...meh.






Kings Cross is a bright neon midtone orange. It's definitely neon in the bottle. I think my problem was layering this over a light blue, it'd probably be best over a white, but I wasn't thinking haha. I dunno, I think even over a white I wouldn't love this, I don't know why. It just isn't neon enough for me!






3 comments:

  1. This might be a silly question but did you try this polish with top coat? I know neons dry matt and only pop when a top coat is added :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't :P For swatches at least, I never use top coats. I really should give this another crack though, thanks for the tip!

      Delete
    2. I hope you're pleasantly surprised if you give this polish another chance. I look forward to seeing the pics if you do! You're very welcome :) x

      Delete