Sunday 26 February 2012

Nail Polish Tag!

 

I've been scouting a few other blogs and I came across this. The blogger who posted this (CamiGMakeup4U2C) tagged everyone, so I guess that includes me :D



The Questions:

1. What is your favorite nail polish company?

Nails Inc hands down! 


2. Glitter or no glitter?

I love both! Glitters are great but sometimes I crave a creme.


3. OPI, China Glaze or Essie?

Ooooh, I can't pick between OPI or China Glaze. I've never tried an Essie (on my wishlist though!)


4. When do you change your nail polish?

Obviously a lot if I have tons of swatching to do, otherwise when I get bored or when they start to look a little naff.



5. What's your favorite color to have on your nails?

One colour I always go back to is MAC Ocean Dip. It was from their 2011 spring Surf Baby collection





6. Darks or Brights?


Dark polishes in winter, brights in spring and summer. I just don't feel right walking around with black nails in the middle of the summer :D


7. What are you wearing on your nails right now?

Nothing :( Done some more swatching today and will probably have more to do tomorrow!


8. Matte Nails- In or Out?

Totally in. I love a good matte


9. French Manicure?

Eh... Not really a french mani fan. I'd rather do an "alternative" tip french mani, a nice teal or something


10. Favorite Winter Color?

I can't pick just one, that's too cruel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment