Wednesday 29 February 2012

My current mani!

My first of these kind of posts, and to be honest it's not that great =D it's nothing fancy, just a mish mash of colours. I couldn't decide what polish to use from my recent hauls, so I opted for five different ones, the ones I really really loved. I'd love to try a water marble with these; I've attempted water marble's before and it's never turned out great, but I'm gonna try again with these colours and see if I can get it to work.





The idea of this mani was a kind of gradient of colours, which is sort of is but not really =D

I used Nails Inc A+E rescue base coat with OPI Nail Envy over the top of that and Nails Inc Kensington Caviar top coat to finish. The polishes, starting with my thumb, are China Glaze Sugar High, Butter London Trout Pout, OPI Gargantuan Grape, China Glaze Aquadelic and China Glaze Kinetic Candy. I have China Glaze Techno layered over them too.





No comments:

Post a Comment